|Date||Location||Trainer||Language||Price (exclusive VAT)|
|27.07.2017 – 28.07.2017||Hannover||Englisch||1.050,00 €||Register|
|30.11.2017 – 01.12.2017||Berlin||Englisch||
945,00 € E
The CABA course presents practices and tools for agile BAs working in any of the emergent fields of agility.
Are you a business analyst who is working in or moving to an agile environment? How does the work, and your approach, differ from the traditional BA role? What are the recognized practices in agile business analysis? The CABA course presents practices and tools for agile BAs working in any of the emergent fields of agility.
The course is directly mapped to the activities, tasks and skills defined in the agile extension to the BABOK ® guide published by the IIBA ® (July 2013) and developed in partnership with the Agile Alliance. The Agile Alliance says, “The agile extension helps business analysts deliver business knowledge to agile developers quickly and effectively.”
- Business analysts needing a clear understanding of agile and its applications.
- Business analysts wanting to improve the way they work in agile projects.
- Agile teams wanting to apply effective business analysis techniques.
- Anyone interested in business analysis who wishes to build their agile capabilities.
- A basic understanding of the role of business analysis in systems development.
- A basic understanding of the systems development process. Learning Outcomes
- Identify the role of the business analyst in agile software development projects.
- Participate in agile teams developing software.
- Articulate the BA’s responsibilities to both the enterprise and the agile team.
- Understand the BA’s contribution to the agile process analysis frameworks.
- Identify BA specific techniques that contribute to the delivery of artefacts that add value to the enterprise initiating agile projects.
- Appreciate the importance of, and how to contribute to, continuous improvement through retrospectives.
The exam will cost 200.00 € plus VAT.
Course in German Language