|Date||Location||Trainer||Language||Price (exclusive VAT)|
|03.07.2017 – 07.07.2017 G||Berlin||Werner Lieblang||Englisch||2.100,00 €||Register|
|24.07.2017 – 28.07.2017||Berlin||Deutsch||2.100,00 €||Register|
|04.09.2017 – 08.09.2017||Frankfurt/Main||Deutsch||
1.890,00 € E
|16.10.2017 – 20.10.2017||Nürnberg||Deutsch||
1.890,00 € E
|27.11.2017 – 01.12.2017||Berlin||Deutsch||
1.890,00 € E
The iSQI ® CAT training focuses on learning about the agile aspects of testing. We believe that this cannot be simply taught but must be experienced and practiced. This is why the training consists of five days in class that represent the daily work of individual team members in agile projects – practical focus with plenty of activities and interaction.
Students will gain an understanding of the testing role within an agile project and will be able to effectively apply practical skills associated with that role.
Agile Projects strongly rely on the individuals – their knowledge, their ability to interact constantly with the team as well as the discipline to produce working software in agreed time frames. Therefore, the examination to become a Certified Agile Tester is separated into three different parts:
- A soft skills assessment on capacity for teamwork
- An open questions exam to demonstrate profound theoretical knowledge
- A practical section where the examinee’s testing skills are put to the test.
Whereas the soft skills will be assessed throughout the five training days, the written as well as the practical examination will take place on the last of the five days.
Students who have passed the training will contribute to agile projects by understanding the principles behind the agile approach to software development and appreciating the challenges and difficulties associated with the non-testing activities performed in an agile team.
At the end of the course, successful students will be able to:
- Understand the principles behind the agile approach to software development
- Differentiate between the testing role in agile projects compared with the role of testers in non-agile projects
- Positively contribute as an agile team member focused on testing
- Appreciate the challenges and difficulties associated with the non-testing activities performed in an agile team
- Demonstrate a range of soft skills required by agile team members
Every participant is required to bring their own laptop with a modern browser; it must be USB-bootable and support Wi-Fi.
Duration and Examination:
Completing this course will provide the information needed to sit the CAT assessments and exam. The CAT training requires 5 days. The exam and certification take place on the last day of the course.
The exam fee of 400, – Euro plus VAT per candidate will be included in the invoice.
Software Developers, Test Consultants, Test Engineers, Code Reviewer, Development Tester, Project and Program Managers, Testers
Course in German Language