|Datum||Ort||Trainer||Sprache||Preis (ohne MwSt)|
|10.07.2017 – 10.07.2017||Berlin||Stuart Young (RADTAC Ltd.)||Englisch||550,00 €||Anmelden|
|13.07.2017 – 13.07.2017||München||Stuart Young (RADTAC Ltd.)||Englisch||550,00 €||Anmelden|
Visualise your ideas, make it easier for others to relate to what you have in mind, keep stakeholders engaged and make team collaboration more effective.
From start to finish you will be guided through fun, bite-sized exercises that will collectively enable you to successfully captivate an audience through pictures. Whether you wish to enhance your facilitation skills, make collaborative design thinking a key enabler within your team, or simply gain the confidence you need to draw live in front of an audience, this workshop is for you.
This workshop will include the following building blocks to successful visualization:
- Practising basic shapes before progressing to idea-focused drawings
- Getting to grips with drawing people, hands and faces
- Active listening exercises
- Collaborative design/ sketching
- Handwriting techniques
- Interactive design
- Layout, flow and structure patterns
- The use of Graphic templates
- Problems solving/ idea mapping tools and techniques
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Support a working group to express ideas and solve problems effectively by applying a visual language
- Build a reusable bank of images and graphic templates that can be employed for facilitation, coaching and classroom purposes.
- Enhance meetings and workshops with a variety of tools and techniques that will encourage alignment and engagement with all stakeholders
This workshop is aimed at anyone who wants to learn and improve their visualisation skills for use within business contexts. The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members
- Product Owner
- Scrum Masters
- Business Visionary
- Workshop Facilitator
- Agile Analyst
Pre-requisites are not required for this course but it is helpful if students come equipped with a story they wish to capture visually (such as a customer journey, product roadmap, plan or vision).